- We respect your privacy and will use your information to support and improve our relationship with you e.g. to provide services, solutions & support, and share products, services and offerings with you. We strive to protect your privacy by using appropriate measures and processes.
- In a few parts on our web site i.e. to receive information about our services, download materials or financial models, we ask you to provide information about you & your business. The information provided by you shall remain confidential. The authorized representatives of Cashcow, who have access to your personal information, will not use it for any other purpose than to carry out the services for Cashcow. Cashcow may enhance or merge your information collected at this website with data from third parties for purposes of marketing the products or services to you.
- In addition, Cashcow may be required to disclose your information with regard to any law, rules & regulations, and other legal action or if Cashcow reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to protect Cashcow & its team, its customers or the society.
Links to Other Sites
- This website may provide links to the websites of external organizations. Please be aware that Cashcow is not responsible for external organizations website content accessed via links on the Cashcow website and for the information practices of external organizations. We recommend you review the privacy statements of each external web site that collects personal information.
- If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices or discontinue receiving information from Cashcow, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
error: Content is protected !!