- This website is the official website of Cashcow Consulting Pvt. Ltd.(“Cashcow”). Cashcow team, reflecting their original ideas, has created this website. If any content of this website resembles with any other existing work, design or functionality, it is purely a case of coincidence.
- The purpose of this website is to provide information to a visitor about the services & solutions provided by Cashcow team and to promote the business of Cashcow. Cashcow has taken due care to disclose all aspects of its business to protect visitor’s interest, but would not be liable for any losses to the visitor arising out of any oversight on behalf of Cashcow.
- The terms & conditions mentioned here apply to visitors to the site to the extent applicable.
- It is assumed that visitor to the site would act for its own self while providing information to Cashcow. Providing third party information on this site by the visitor would be considered fraudulent act and Cashcow would in such a case be considered a victim thus indemnified of the outcome.
- By browsing or using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this Site. The material provided on this Site is protected by law, including, but not limited to Copyright Law.
Intellectual property rights
- Cashcow would retain all ownership rights on its creation, recreation & deployment across all materials like plan, templates, knowledge and processes and would remain eligible to use that anywhere for any purpose whatsoever. Permission is granted to copy, distribute and download the materials from this Site for informational use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. On breach of any above condition, this permission terminates automatically & you must destroy any downloaded and printed materials immediately.
- In no event, including but not limited to, negligence, Cashcow shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of data, profits or any other economic advantage or related to the use or the inability to use the materials on this site, under any theory of liability, even if Cashcow knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages.
error: Content is protected !!